There’s nothing worse than cleaning a whole house only to look over to see streaks still covering all the glass windows, doors and mirrors. Here are ways to ensure streak free clean glass along with 6 other tips & tricks for a truly clean home.
Streak Free Glass
- Say no to paper towel and cotton rags. The best option when cleaning glass is to use either newspaper or microfiber cloths.
- Make sure to work from the top to the bottom.
- Use cotton swabs for hard to reach corners.
- Try making your own glass cleaner formula by mixing 1 cup of rubbing alcohol, 1 cup of water, and 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Lastly, don’t forget to work quickly! The longer the cleaner sits the more streaks you will find.
6 Other Cleaning Tips & Tricks
- Keep you baseboards clean by taking a dryer sheet to them.
- Clean the stove top like never before by using a mixture of Dawn dish soap, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide.
- Pour vinegar into a plastic bag and secure it over the shower head to unclog it and make it shine like new.
- Use a squeegee to get pet hair and lint out of couches and carpets.
- Clean window screens by rubbing a lint roller over them.
- Use a lemon to remove any hard water stains on faucets and shower fixtures.
With these tips & tricks your home will be cleaner than ever before.